Strolling the Docks in Caseville Harbor
While it seems that all the festivities of Cheeseburger in Caseville are happening up on Main Street there is an entire crowd of Parrot Heads in the harbor. Caseville is blessed with several marinas and all of them shift into high gear during the festival. Many of the marinas coordinate with decorations and festivities.
- For many folks their boat is their cottage, they live on it during the season.
- Do not walk aboard uninvited.
- Try to keep the noise levels to a dull roar in the evening.
- Docks are unstable dangerous places, even the seasoned sailor has fallen in.
Have fun but use care. If you have a slip in the harbor, you’re in for a treat. If you’re lucky to have a buddy with a boat, do not arrive empty-handed.
Your Boat’s Name s – Stern Personality
“The boat name you select may not seem like an important thing. But, considering the strong feelings many of us have for our boats; the fact that we put so much work, and sweat and money into them; the fact they are a big part of our memories of so many good times, with family, with friends;
- Great Examples of Boat Names
- Leland’s Picture Perfect Fishtown
- History of Sebewaing Harbor in the 1800s
- Three Great Sailing Movies
2 thoughts on “Fun in Caseville Harbor During Cheeseburger Festival”
Cool pics. Yes it’s fun at the harbor! Caution this year with new fireworks laws. State allows buying ‘bigger’ stuff but Caseville just passed new noise ordinance to counter it. Check new regs. to avoid citation. Hours & decibel levels apply. Just saying.
Most of these shots were taken at Mariners Cove Marina. The finest residential marina and campground in the harbor.