Caseville is a great town to spend a bit of vacation time. The area offers a wide range of accommodations. From romantic rooming at a bed & breakfast, cozy cottages, to beachfront suites, there is accommodation for a long weekend to a month of vacation days. As a year-round destination, we looked for the top places to stay in Caseville. These lodgings are often ignored by large travel websites. Caseville offers a quiet respite from the summer crowds during the offseason. If you’re going to be further north in the Thumb, check out 11 Places to Stay Near Port Austin. This listing is in no particular order.
Images and Rating comments are sampled from publicly available social media. All information is correct at the time of publishing but not guaranteed. Check with the proprietor for details.
Bella Vista Inn & Sunset Bay Resort
The Bella Vista is the area’s only full-service resort hotel. The resort offers economical traditional rooms to well-appointed apartments, chalets, and private detached cottages. Rooms were remodeled in 2018. On-site restaurant and bar. Pool. Other amenities include rooms with a fireplace, jacuzzis, and efficiencies.
- Rooms/Cottages: 20+
- Website: Casevillesunset.com
- Phone: (989) 856-2650
- Address: 6024 Port Austin Road, Caseville, MI 48725
Is it a 4-star hotel? Definitely not, but it isn’t supposed to be. The draw of coming is to be outside, at the beach, or having a fire in the fire pit, not hanging out inside.
Located on the beach just outside of Caseville. This small motel takes you back to times when you parked in front of your room. Enjoy the beach with its million-dollar sunsets. Near golf courses and marinas.
- Rooms: xx
- Website: Lakeview Motel Facebook Page
- Phone: (989) 856 – 2303
- Address: 7348 Port Austin Road, Caseville, Mi MI 48725
“Had a great overnight at the Motel. Mike and Jane (owner/operators), helped make it a great evening, from the volunteered lawn chairs to the charcoal chimney and watermelon. Thanks for the hospitality,”
This is a 6 unit motel. Each unit has two comfortable double beds in two separate rooms. Amenities include cable TV and WiFi. The motel is located just North of the county park in Caseville and is a short walk to the beach
- Rooms: 6
- Website: Rainbow Motel Facebook Page
- Phone: (989) 856 – 3693
- Address: 6850 Division Street, Caseville, Mi 48725
“Nice clean rooms. Friendly owners. Nice grounds .. close to the beach. Great family vacation.“
The Lodge at Oak Point B&B
This impressive lodge resides on a thirty-acre campus of woods and water. Luxury suites featuring two-person whirlpool tubs, gas log fireplaces, queen-size canopy beds. Perfect for a romantic retreat or a vacation getaway. One of the more upscale places to stay in Caseville.
- Rooms/Cottages: 8
- Website: The Lodge at Oak Pointe Bed & Breakfast
- Phone: (989) 856-3055
- Address: 5857 Port Austin Road, Caseville, MI 48725
“Stayed here last night and loved it! Great, quiet, beautiful land and delicious breakfast. Owners were super nice and had good hospitality,”
Other Great Reading – Our Latest Posts About the Upper Thumb
- The Best Trails For Backpacking Michigan Lower Peninsula in 2023Try backpacking Michigan’s lower peninsula. Hiking is one of the classic Michigan adventures because there are so many trails and areas to explore. Here are a few of the best hikes and trails for backpacking in Michigan’s lower peninsula.
- The 1902 Buffalo – Detroit Rate War Between Steamships and the Railwaysthe Harbor Beach News from July 1902. It highlights a fare war between the railroads and the steamships on excursions between Buffalo, New York, and Detroit, Michigan. It signals a sign that it’s the beginning of the end of steamship dominance on the Great Lakes in favor of railroads.
- Sheriff Locates Woman in Crisis Who Stayed For Days in Unlocked Cottage On M-25On November 22, a sergeant from the Huron County Sheriff was following up on what was believed to be an abandoned vehicle from Ohio, which had been reported the day earlier when circumstances began to suggest there was more to the situation.