Each Saturday morning during the summer, the Port Austin farm market offers local locally grown produce, crafts and flea market items from all over the thumb. The weekly event is not hard to miss as it’s only a block away from the harbor. You can park just about anywhere in town and figure out where to go. So bring a bag or wagon and stock up for your weekend or for your week on the beach.
Find Treasure at the Farm Market
As one of the largest outdoor farm markets outside of the Detroit metro area, Port Austin’s Farmer’s market offers a wide variety of items.
- Fresh Produce
- Nursery, Potted and Bedding Annuals and Perennials
- Fish, Meat, Cheese, Eggs, Fresh Herbs
- Baked Goods, Maple Syrup, Honey, Jam, Seasonings
- Sauces, Dips, Salsa, Oils, Fudge
- Art and Handcrafted items
- Antiques & Collectibles
The market also includes live musical entertainment from the local area and throughout the Great Lakes region at the outdoor stage located at the north end of the farmers market. Bring a lawn chair or blanket, relax and enjoy the music while you take a break from shopping.
- Great Summer Burgers Start at Walt’s Meats
- History of the Cartwheel Inn
- Fall Colors in the Thumb
- Find Treasure at Port Austin’s Farmers Market